All students are strongly encouraged to apply for financial aid. 根据我们的经验, those families that do not apply for financial aid would often be eligible for some assistance.
除了, students who wish to borrow through the Federal Direct Loan Program must still complete the 免费申请联邦学生援助(FAFSA).
We recommend that you file your federal tax return(s) as soon as possible, so you can take advantage of the IRS数据检索工具 when completing the FAFSA. 使用 IRS数据检索工具 will help you complete your FAFSA faster and more accurately. It is available for those who submit a FAFSA online and will allow you to pull parent (where applicable) and student (where applicable) tax-filing 信息 directly from the IRS onto your FAFSA.
注意: If you are not eligible to use the IRS数据检索工具, you will still find the FAFSA much easier to complete with complete federal tax return data.
The University's Title IV School Code to be used on the FAFSA is 003296.
Returning students are encouraged to file the FAFSA by April 15th for consideration of need-based 项目.
The financial aid review process for returning students begins upon the completion of the spring semester, 在此期间，学术进展进行评估.
申请PLUS贷款的学生家长 must renew the request annually by going through a credit check and requesting a new loan at www.studentaid.政府. PLUS borrowers are encouraged to wait until July 1st to complete their PLUS application request.
替代/私人贷款 每年6月起须重新申请. 有兴趣的借款人可以去 elmselect.com for additional and comparative 信息 on private education loan products.
应用 for the PLUS and Alternative Loans for the full academic year.
- All students completing a FAFSA need to create an FSA ID
- If the student is a dependent student, at least one parent must also create an FSA ID.
- 点击这里创建一个 FSA ID.
- The FSA ID is used to sign the FAFSA electronically each year.
- FSA ID还用于:
- Review and correct 信息 on the student’s FAFSA
- View 信息 about federal loans and grants you have received.
All students who wish to be considered for federal aid, state and institutional need-based financial aid must complete a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
- The FAFSA or Renewal FAFSA should be completed online as soon as possible after October 1 for the upcoming academic year.
- The priority filing date for incoming freshmen to file the FAFSA is December 15th.
- Students who submit the FAFSA by the priority filing date are given first consideration for all need-based assistance awarded and administered by the university.
If you provided a valid social security number and email address, you will receive an email notification with instructions for viewing and printing your Student Aid Report (SAR).
The SAR is notification of your application and eligibility status and provides a means of correcting and confirming your application data. If you did not provide a valid email address or a valid social security number a paper SAR will be mailed to you.
Check your SAR for accuracy and make sure that beta365官网 is listed as a recipient of your 信息. As long as beta365官网 is listed as a recipient of your data, that 信息 should be transmitted electronically to the institution for review.
If you were selected for verification or other documentation has been requested by the 金融援助 Office, we strongly recommend that you respond within 14 days of the date of our request.
Failure to do so could result in delays, reductions, and cancellation of your aid. Some of the most common reasons for additional documentation requests include but are not limited to;
- Proof of social security number and/or date of birth